CRASHING specifically

J.limpj
  • Closed

Keep crashing specifically when trying to connect to my friends server, at the loading page. Other servers are fine only his causes me to crash. I have deleted and reinstalled ,checked the cache in properties and restarted my comp

Steps to Reproduce
Happened after awhile of playing

User Feedback

@J.limpj, welcome to the forums.

According to the log, the server has Global Positions mod enabled, but it doesn't seem to be loading correctly for you.
Are you subscribed to (any) mod and able to see it in the mods menu? Could you check if it gets saved in the folder C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam 2\steamapps\common\Don't Starve Together\mod?

Could you try if running the game as an administrator helps, see steps in http://support.kleientertainment.com/customer/en/portal/articles/2409757-getting-a-"unable-to-write-to-config-directory"-error-message.

Edited by Muche

Share this comment

Raknet error messages on the client_log are mostly due to a desync, which is almost always caused by bad mod(s). In addition to what Muche provided above, please delete your mod files, then unsubscribe these from the Steam Workshop to see if that resolves the issue.

Share this comment