Crabby Hermit not giving her pearl after doing all the quests

mr. brj
  • Pending

See title. I did some testing, and looks like it is possible for Crabby Hermit to not register finished quests under specific conditions. In my case, I completed the heavy seasonal fish quest immediately after the 5 heavy fish quest as quests number 6 and 7, ran back to complete the level 1 house upgrade, left the island without talking to Crabby Hermit, entered the caves, and returned to finish the last 2 house upgrades. However, the game apparently didn't count the seasonal fish quest as finished (which I found out MUCH later using console commands), causing the Hermit's friendship to stay at level 9.

I don't know which specific step triggered this, but I will leave a video with all the necessary timestamps just in case. If you start the video from 7:18, you can get a pretty good idea on what happened. Also 8:17 is where Pearl starts acting funny. All of this might sound too specific, but it is entirely possible in a normal gameplay scenario.

Steps to Reproduce

Do all the necessary quests to get the pearl, but don't listen to your elders while they are talking and run away:)

User Feedback

There are no comments to display.