Cassielu
  • Pending

Steps to Reproduce

1.Salvage Underwater Salvageable

2.Throw it back with a winch

3.Salvage it again

• Like 1

User Feedback

Work as intended. Most of her tasks can be completed many times but you'll only get friendship points once.

If you believe this gives the players too many shell bells, then all I have to say is that mind your own business and stop ruining my fun :)

• Shopcat 2
  • Potato Cup 1

Share this comment

2 hours ago, SleeplessRat said:

Work as intended.

Lureplant is not, and there is no reason why it should be different as also a task to clean up hazardous waste.

2 hours ago, SleeplessRat said:

If you believe this gives the players too many shell bells, then all I have to say is that mind your own business and stop ruining my fun :)

To me, it doesn't matter whether it "benefits" the player or not. I just complained that the poor quality of NPC brain being fooled in a simple way and completely breaks the immersion experience. Its about my fun. Don't be so arrogancy.

Edited by Cassielu
  • Big Ups 1

Share this comment

4 hours ago, Cassielu said:

Lureplant is not

The lureplant task specifies that it must not be a lureplant planted by the player. Therefore it can't be completed many times.

4 hours ago, Cassielu said:

Immersion experience

Honestly I wouldn't consider completing her tedious tasks just to fight the terribly designed crab king as "Immersion experience". I would consider farming lots and lots of shell bell for turf is more interesting. Base building is much better and more engaging than doing her chores

Share this comment