Controls Bug

jannabanana03
  • Pending

Good day,

My keyboard (Space bar) and mouse (left click) controls are not working after a certain period of time when I was in game. Also, my character keeps on doing things I didn't even let her execute. This already happened twice and I don't want it to happen again in the future if possible. Please help me fix this bug.

Steps to Reproduce

I was cooking something in the crock pot and I noticed I cannot drop an item on the ground for some reasons. After that, I cannot do an action whenever I press the spacebar button.

User Feedback

Hello @jannabanana03, welcome to the forums. Can you confirm that it's not due to Sticky Keys? Google for How to disable Sticky Keys.

OR perhaps you have Game Pad controllers attached while playing. Having extra peripherals may cause control issues.

Another possibility is that your keyboard and mouse are already mechanically failing and needs to be replaced.

Lastly, it could be due to lag and latency. Hold Tab while in server. Green ping means good. Yellow is OK. Red is bad. To reduce latency issues, refer to the follow for possible workarounds:

Share this comment