Client crushes when join/leave caves

Wanderer97
  • Pending

Hello, i have this issue about ~2 weeks.
When i trying to enter the caves or leave the caves, i got message "Unable to reach the Klei server"
Also i have the same error when i trying to enter the local world first time. (Launch game -> Host game -> choosing world -> trying to resume or create new world -> got error -> trying resume/create againe -> all went correct)

In my local worlds after "crush" an resume same world it rollback me to last save. 
In public worlds or worlds from other players after reconnecting i loading in caves (if i was enter the cave), or in the upper world (if i tried to leave caves). 

I already tryed: 
1. Remove all mods.
2. Reinstall all mods.
3. Delete game from Steam, remove all files on PC that related to game (from SteamLibrary folder and .klei folder in my /home directory)

I don't have any antivirus. But when i try did it using VPN from another Russian city (Moscow) i don't get any problems with enter/leave caves.

I live in Crymea, coud it be the reason why i got that issue?

Link: https://login.kleientertainment.com/HealthCheck
Gives me: OK

Link:https://login.kleientertainment.com/GameSessionToken 
Gives me: {"ErrorCode":"E_EMPTY_INPUT","Error":true} 

P.S: My OS in Linux (Linux Mint).

image.png

client_log.txt

Steps to Reproduce

1. Join world.
2. Find cave entrance.
3. Enter the caves.

User Feedback

[00:08:58]: CURL ERROR: (login.kleientertainment.com) [56]GnuTLS recv error (-54): Error in the pull function.
[00:08:58]: [0] Account Failed (13): ""
[00:08:58]: [Warning] Empty error code received, dumping response:
[00:08:58]: 

Share this comment

4 hours ago, gznc said:

[00:08:58]: CURL ERROR: (login.kleientertainment.com) [56]GnuTLS recv error (-54): Error in the pull function.
[00:08:58]: [0] Account Failed (13): ""
[00:08:58]: [Warning] Empty error code received, dumping response:
[00:08:58]: 

Yeah, i saw this and, as i understand, that error tolds "some problems with connection to login.kleientertainment.com". But i don't understand which side have that problem, me or Klei servers.

Share this comment

UPD: I assumed that the reason for this error could be that the curl program was updated to a newer version (the last version with a short one definitely worked well on 7.68-ubuntu14), it was not possible to return to the old version, but I managed to update curl to version 7.81 .0. Unfortunately, the update did not help, the error remained.

Can anybody give me any advice how i fix that if that issue is client-side?

P.S: Game work good without any issues on Windows, but has issue on Linux Mint (20.3 and 21.1)

Edited by Wanderer97

Share this comment