Click to do action but fail

erikac14
  • Fixed

You can see in video that I click the weather pain chest multiple times but didn't do anything. Click on the bone shard chest do open the chest, and then click the weather pain chest again, it opens the chest now.

This happens multiple times after recent update. 

I can't figure out what really triggers this issue. Seems like mostly happens when I try to open a container type (chest, ice box), and mostly clicking something while walking.

Steps to Reproduce

I can't find a way to reproduce it. Maybe walk around and click chests.

• Sad Dupe 1

User Feedback

A developer has marked this issue as fixed. This means that the issue has been addressed in the current development build and will likely be in the next update.

Sounds a lot like the one I reported. Confirms it's not a controller exclusive bug. Taking down Klaus took longer than usual because attack kept failing, also showed up pretty aggressively while moving turf around. Not just movement, but any other viable input will reset the bug so you can do what it is you're trying to do, including examination. Oddly enough, opening character viewer is an exception to this and will not clear the effect of the bug.

Share this comment

Changed Status to Fixed

Marking as fixed, but please do re-report if there are still problems after the hotfix.

• Like 1

Share this comment

I think you're right about it occurring less frequently. I'd had a lot of dropped attacks fighting nightmare beaks and Klaus, and after the update it wasn't as much of a problem vs the Celestial Champion, but it's definitely still happening.

EDIT: NM, Klaus is still a big PITA with this bug having many of my attack commands not registering. CC just seemed lighter on it because a single volley lasts longer and you spend more time avoiding attacks in between.

Edited by ShadowbirdRH

Share this comment