Clean Sweeper - campfire - night hands

WhackE
  • Pending

using the clean sweeper on a camp fire/pit will instantly destroy any night hands going for it.

Steps to Reproduce

use a clean sweeper to reskin a campfire while night hands try to go for it.

User Feedback

The reason for that is the fire fx is destroyed when the campfire is reskinned, which makes the hand believe the fire is extinguished:-?

Share this comment

well I hope they can fix it then, since this shouldn't be happening in the first place

Share this comment

I always used this as a neat little trick on public servers when the hands are literally unreachable.

Funny how I have my own list of dozens of harmless little “bugs” that I’m just too lazy to make a bug report of (getting screenshots on console is pain) or I just couldn’t care less about them being in the game since they are so minor or I actually find them either funny or useful, just like the one you mentioned.

I understand the infinite shell bell glitch's removal since it might have caused lag to some people by… Pearl giving you a bundle of thanks offscreen every time you started up the server or whatever (that’s a pathetic excuse report it two times), but I literally cannot see how this would impact gameplay in a negative way AT ALL.

But let me know if I’m wrong about it, because that’s just the way I see it, not have YOU have to view it

One day I’m gonna find a bug report about some random dude discovering that void walking exists and demanding for it to be fixed or whatever.

If you don’t like a harmless bug in the game then just ignore it. It’s removal may just cause more harm then it eliminates in the end, and don’t be surprised when others call you out for reporting it for no apparent reason, at least give a proper reason why it should be removed in the first place.

(sorry if I came off rude, I didn’t intend that)

Share this comment

9 hours ago, Kubicska said:

it might have caused lag to some people by…

It doesn't.

and don’t be surprised when others call you out for reporting it for no apparent reason,

People do blame the reporter for the fix for some reason...

at least give a proper reason why it should be removed in the first place.

Because it's a bug, the program is not working as intended, that's why it needs to be fixed. This is self explanatory.

Share this comment

4 hours ago, _zwb said:

Because it's a bug, the program is not working as intended, that's why it needs to be fixed. This is self explanatory

Fair point I guess, even if I don’t agree with you.

I’m not gonna try to convince you otherwise, I acknowledge your opinion and I hope you can mine.

I feel like people can have different opinions on a topic and can argue over it a little in a friendly manner.

The choice to agree or disagree is the thing giving the world color and keeping it from going gray after all. :apple:

Share this comment