Character Modding Error

PerseveranceX
  • Closed

image.thumb.png.a66a8020b98665703a1999622cda85f6.png

I'm trying my hand at character modding, I followed the video tutorial on how to set up the mod. Whenever I launch the game it is perfectly fine, no issues but as soon as I start a server to test the character in game, I unfortunately get this error report. The only problem is, is that am absolutely clueless when it comes to coding so I'm not too sure what this means.

Does anybody know exactly went wrong here and how I can fix it?

Steps to Reproduce
I followed the video tutorial on how to mod character skins. I enabled the mods and started the server and unfortunately it gives me the error message previously shown

User Feedback

Hello @PerseveranceX, welcome to the forums. Unfortunately, you've posted this in the incorrect area.

The Don't Starve Together Bug Tracker is specifically for bugs that occurs in the base game / modless / vanilla. 

While the issue you are experiencing is directly caused by a mod you are making. Therefore, your concerns would be better placed in the Don't Starve Together Mods and Tools subforum found here. However you'll have to make a new thread there since as a moderator's I cannot transfer bug reports to the subforums proper since they are structured differently.

Here's a simple guideline on how to make your thread in the Mods and Tools subforum. It'll make it easier for people who may know better to give precise advice on how to fix it.

I don't make mods so that's all the help I can offer.

Good luck, cheers.

Edited by Zillvr

Share this comment