Cave Hole Crunch-ification :{

-Variant
  • Fixed

I had made a report pointing out a small seam in the Cave Hole art recently, although this was fixed in a patch earlier, I've noticed the art itself is no longer HD which makes upsets me greatly. It also sticks out when used in creative for scenic builds now.
unknown.png

Steps to Reproduce

Observe the no longer HD cave holes.

Also super unrelated could we get HD waterplant/Seaweed monsters pretty please. I'd love to use them for modding! 

User Feedback

A developer has marked this issue as fixed. This means that the issue has been addressed in the current development build and will likely be in the next update.

Me baking out anything needs me to pay attention otherwise it will automatically go to low quality and in this I did not pay attention. Thank you for looking over these art assets with such scrutiny there are many things my eyes gloss over and my mind fills the blanks.

image.png

Changed Status to Fixed

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

Share this comment

22 hours ago, JesseB_Klei said:

Me baking out anything needs me to pay attention otherwise it will automatically go to low quality and in this I did not pay attention. Thank you for looking over these art assets with such scrutiny there are many things my eyes gloss over and my mind fills the blanks.

I appreciate it a ton! I do!
Also yes of course, I've got a set of hawk eyes for art and animation alike. 

EDIT: That's a funny crow frame too.
image.png.871e3d2049606a3129fac32a09e319e7.png

Edited by -Variant
  • Haha 2

Share this comment