Carrats Race

prettynuggets
  • Fixed

Hi, there some glitch I found : 

- pouch dissapear when picking up carrats.. I usually fail to retrieve it when I have no slot for carrats in body slot . need to full backpack and at least one body slot tp get the pouch (either got in body slot or dropped by carrats)

- I lost the carrats after I dropped it on the ground and try catch it with trap (it just disappear)

- when race with other player (not with Charlie's carrats ) the pouch we got only the first one we pick even tho all winning and lose carrats offer something. 

aaaannnnddd pls cus we love this racing things I tried to make the racing path using the fence . can we have Charlie's Carrats to behave like ours ? where they can't pass through fence or wall (I prefer fence tho since we have this 3 new color it was dope with racing theme). it was unfair that the black carrats just pass thro fence yet our is walking on the racing path we made.

maybe cus its a shadow .. but still would really hope the path we made for race works .. its looks cool and save tons of space too .. 

thanks XD

-5e2c59fc39368_ScreenShot2020-01-25at13_15_17.thumb.png.1203d3145078bfb8be29c492f4f13f71.png

Steps to Reproduce
race - picking up pouch - picking the carrats - race path

User Feedback

A developer has marked this issue as fixed. This means that the issue has been addressed in the current development build and will likely be in the next update.

The problem is probably that your Carrat went into your backpack. If that happens, there is a bug that the red pouch is misplaced. The next update will have a fix for this, but you can avoid if for now by having a space in your inventory when you pick up your Carrat.

Share this comment