Can't update mods in DST

enablee2
  • Pending

2 months ago i ran into such a problem that i can not update mods. I've tried everything, including deleting the game files. I also unsubscribed from mods and subscribed again, nothing helps. Reinstalling the game didn't work either. Please help me with this problem, thanks in advance! (discord- enablee#3844 ).

изображение_2022-09-22_140703451.png

Steps to Reproduce

2 months ago i ran into such a problem that i can not update mods. I've tried everything, including deleting the game files. I also unsubscribed from mods and subscribed again, nothing helps. Reinstalling the game didn't work either. Please help me with this problem, thanks in advance! (discord- enablee#3844 ).

unknown.png

User Feedback

I'm having the same issue, and the help guide steps didn't work. Are server side mods bugged? I only got some client side mods to work after extensive research and file editing. Please let me know if this has a recognized fix.

I found a fix to the issue, potentially. When mods are downloaded (at least for my issue) they are downloaded as just their numerical code (for example Insight (Show Me+) was downloaded as 2189004162) under [C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\Workshop\Content\322330]. These files must be moved to [C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Don't Starve Together\mods]. Finally, open the mod folder's Properties, rename it to workshop-(put numerical code here, no brackets) and reapply the "read only" checkbox. This fixed the issue for me, hoping this helps anyone else struggling with this issue.

Edited by EpicBlackBelt
Potentially found fix to stated issue

Share this comment