Can't join server's

Caedynz
  • Fixed

Hi, I can't join my friends server ever since the year of the beefalo update. All mods are disabled and this is the error message I'm getting,
 Any tips on what I can do to get this fixed so I can join? Joining other public worlds works fine. This is the error message it's giving me

Thanks!

(edit, I've just added the MDMP file incase it is required, If you cannot help. Please link me somewhere where I can get help, or if you can forward it to the right forum, thanks again!)

klei_screenshot.PNG?width=1248&height=67

Steps to Reproduce

DxDiag (2).txt

server_log.txt

User Feedback

A developer has marked this issue as fixed. This means that the issue has been addressed in the current development build and will likely be in the next update.

Hello !

We have the exact same problem with my sister since updating with the same error message. It is she who hosts the server and who has the problem. But me, I can access the server, without error.

Edited by Moumoune

Share this comment

@Caedynz you only have the dxdiag attached. I highly recommend that you attach the server_log.txt that you are crashing from. And also your own client_log.txt.

Whoever is hosting must give "server_log.txt":

• Open DST
  • Click Play
  • Click Host Game
  • Inside Host Game screen, when they are selecting World Server. They must click the Folder Icon of the server that gave you issue.
  • It will open to a folder like (Documents\Klei\DoNotStarveTogether\Cluster_#)
  • Go to Master
  • Get server_log.txt
  • Attach file to this thread post.

For users who are experiencing these crashes, you must give your "client_log.txt":

• Open DST
  • Click Play
  • Click Folder Icon called "Data"
  • It will open to a folder like (Documents\Klei\DoNotStarveTogether\)
  • Get client_log.txt
  • Attach file to this thread post.

@Jaaeelyn @xearlx @Moumoune These files are necessary to uncover what could be going wrong. In some of the screenshots attached have mods activated too. The logs will help the devs figure out what's going wrong.

Share this comment

12 hours ago, Caedynz said:

@Zillvr Thanks for the reply and help, I've just added the server log. Will get a copy of the client log later when I am able!

If you also could upload the client_log.txt if you have it/can reproduce this crash. That would be very helpful

• Thanks 3

Share this comment