Can't get the medium red pouch from the Pig King

Lokena
  • Pending

The event works as it should, but out of dozens of rounds, I have never received a medium red pouch, even experimenting and calculating exactly how many points I score. If I get one or two lucky golds, they always drop like little pouches. If four or eight, then like big pouches. But never as medium. Maybe it's tied to the chances, but if so, then apparently the percentage is very small. Which is not entirely fair, especially for those who want to use them for decorations. Other events don't have medium sizes and don't have this problem. Was the medium size removed for this event too? Because I honestly don't know what I need to do to get it.

Steps to Reproduce

1 - Start the Pig King event.

2 - Try to get a different number of points.

3 - Notice that you always (or very-very often) receive a reward either as only big or only small red pouches.

User Feedback

the medium pouch size has always been unused to my knowledge, i tried to do the same thing as you when the event was new and never got one either

Share this comment

38 minutes ago, meow meow meow said:

the medium pouch size has always been unused to my knowledge, i tried to do the same thing as you when the event was new and never got one either

But it's still listed in places like wiki, and I think it's misleading - even if it's not the developers' fault. If it's not used, at least say that it's not used? This will remove unnecessary confusion of the players.

Share this comment

1 hour ago, Lokena said:

But it's still listed in places like wiki, and I think it's misleading - even if it's not the developers' fault. If it's not used, at least say that it's not used? This will remove unnecessary confusion of the players.

i went ahead and updated the wiki to label the medium stage as unused just now. hopefully that avoids such confusion in the future!

Share this comment