Cannot host an server.

Breno Trindade
  • Pending

Hello Klei and readers.

I'm here to report an issue who i was having about hosting a server; Sometimes i can host, sometimes don't.
Yeah, that's pretty no sense, yesterday i've host an server for me and my friend, but today i cannot host, i don't know why, but when he tries to enter in my server, the game says ''The server are not responding''.
I don't know what to do, i have searching about this bug on the forums but i didn't find nothing. My internet is good for hosting.

Update: I tried right now and i can host the server, but i don't know why did it happens.
image.png.ea81209b9c62f0a5c8fd01b33f16327b.png
Any solutions? What i can do? I am the only one who suffer with this bug? That's a game issue and need to be fixed?

Steps to Reproduce
1. I open the server 2. When the game says ''Connecting ... '' i ask him to enter 3. He does and enter 4. He and another one people cannot enter 4.1 (Sometimes they can enter, sometimes don't).

User Feedback

I've had this issue with a friend and don't really know the cause. 

Our workaround was this: instead of joining via the in-game menu, you would join the game via the steam friends list, as it gives you an option to join a friend's game.

If that doesn't work, attaching the server log of the host and your friends client log may be of help.

I can't say that mods are the cause of this one either.

Edited by lakhnish
spelling

Share this comment