Attacks on Moose dont work

Cage08
  • Pending

Most of my attacks on moose goose aren't working, they are not dealing any demaged nor its stunning it. No other bosses have this problem, I killed bearger, dragonfly, deerclops completly fine, this only happens with the moose. There are two videos showing it with the moose and another one to show it isn't my internet and that is just with him. I already tried to restart the game, the internet and my computer and none of it changed anything. 

moose1.mp4

moose.mp4

dragonfly.mp4

Steps to Reproduce

Just attack the goose

User Feedback

I didn't watch the attachments you gave, but can you try attacking after the moose lands when it hops after its attack? When the moose attacks (not when it shouts), dodge it by running away slightly and it will hop towards you. Try to attack it when it lands. Note that you cannot be under the moose (this happens if you are so close to her then she hops towards you). So you should be in a decent distance when you dodge its attack.T

Some more notes:
- The only time you should attack is when it lands. e.g., you cannot attack while she is mid air when she hops. Or when she is in the middle of attacking.
- For some reason, the only time my attack hits is when she performs the first hop, if she hops a second time, then I'll have to kite another attack from her.

P.S.
Tell us if this solution worked for you. Who knows, maybe this will give a clue for the developers to solve the problem.

Edited by potato69

Share this comment

On 01/04/2020 at 8:05 AM, potato69 said:

I didn't watch the attachments you gave, but can you try attacking after the moose lands when it hops after its attack? When the moose attacks (not when it shouts), dodge it by running away slightly and it will hop towards you. Try to attack it when it lands. Note that you cannot be under the moose (this happens if you are so close to her then she hops towards you). So you should be in a decent distance when you dodge its attack.T

Some more notes:
- The only time you should attack is when it lands. e.g., you cannot attack while she is mid air when she hops. Or when she is in the middle of attacking.
- For some reason, the only time my attack hits is when she performs the first hop, if she hops a second time, then I'll have to kite another attack from her.

P.S.
Tell us if this solution worked for you. Who knows, maybe this will give a clue for the developers to solve the problem.

It doesn't work, the time it stops working seems pretty random

Share this comment