Ancient Pseudo Science station lightning bug

Darkcloudking
  • Pending

I have noticed in all my play time of DST that the ancient stations have no lightning effect what so ever. On the surface with testing hammer and repairing and destroying them spawn lightning like crazy per the wiki that's also correct. However underground in the caves there is no lightning effect at all. No striking or even animation that reflects on the surface.

Not sure if this is intended but the effects and lightning is there in every other aspect of this game and in DS. If this is an intended mechanic of the station awesome, if not then well it would be nice to have this fixed due to being able to overcharge as wx-78 early during ruins rushes also to add prevention of people hammering them.

I feel this is a glitch or bug with the lightning mechanic underground probably reflecting the Telelocator staff lightning only causing small cave ins.

Thanks, Sincerely

Darkcloudking

Steps to Reproduce

Spawn the station above ground and hammer, repair, destroy and you will get the lightning result striking around the station and the character. For some reason when you go the the caves spawned or not from console shows no lightning or effects.

User Feedback

"to overcharge as wx-78 early during ruins rushes" also "to add prevention of people hammering them"

In other words: to "encourage players smashing Ancient Stations", and to "stop players smashing Ancient Stations"?

Share this comment