About taking pictures with giant crops

AiurRefugee
  • Pending

I can't unlock the photo with the giant crop.No character mod was used, weighing was repeated many times, and it was not unlocked.

Steps to Reproduce

I put the huge crop on the scale and didn't unlock the photo.

User Feedback

Putting the giant crop on the scale doesn't unlock the image I think. You have to put a Gardeneer Hat or a Premier Gardeneer Hat and "research" the giant crop to unlock the image. The giant crop also might have to still be in the ground. Not sure on that one. Hope this helps.

Share this comment

8 minutes ago, thegreatJash said:

Putting the giant crop on the scale doesn't unlock the image I think. You have to put a Gardeneer Hat or a Premier Gardeneer Hat and "research" the giant crop to unlock the image. The giant crop also might have to still be in the ground. Not sure on that one. Hope this helps.

I've scanned the giant state of the plants, and there are only group photos locked in the plant atlas.

• Wavey 1

Share this comment

I put a safeguard in place to prevent console command spawned giant crops having the picture, as it has nothing to do with completion and more to do with your own personal best(for how giant it is), and some people might end up ruining their plant registry when they were just testing something. if you would like have spawned ones in your picture book, you can set inst.from_plant = true and then it will take the picture.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this comment

10 hours ago, zarklord_klei said:

I put a safeguard in place to prevent console command spawned giant crops having the picture, as it has nothing to do with completion and more to do with your own personal best(for how giant it is), and some people might end up ruining their plant registry when they were just testing something. if you would like have spawned ones in your picture book, you can set inst.from_plant = true and then it will take the picture.

It's the problem that the console has generated giant crops. The new archive can take pictures normally. Thanks for your answer.

Share this comment