Abigail cant be summoned

Casyana
  • Pending

After update of Wendy i have problem with summoning Abigail. I mean that i cant summon her right away like most players. I tried to wait for flower to bloom but it didnt bloom at all despite 10days passing. I tried with sacriface, i tried to use gate. I did multiple servers and i couldnt summon her. I dont know what to do...

Steps to Reproduce
I tried to summon her right after starting game, i treid to wait for flower to bloom, i tried sacrifaces. Nothing work

User Feedback

@Casyana have you tried right-clicking on the flower? 

The way you can summon Abigail has been changed in the refresh, now you don't need a sacrifice nor to wait, instead you can summon her by clicking on the flower with the right mouste button at any time. From your report I'm not sure if you're aware of this. Maybe this is why it didn't work for you?

• Like 1
  • Sad Dupe 1

Share this comment

On 3/22/2020 at 3:43 PM, fimmatek said:

@Casyana have you tried right-clicking on the flower? 

The way you can summon Abigail has been changed in the refresh, now you don't need a sacrifice nor to wait, instead you can summon her by clicking on the flower with the right mouste button at any time. From your report I'm not sure if you're aware of this. Maybe this is why it didn't work for you?

dont wanna necro this thread but i have the same issue only option i have on flower is inspect sacrifices wont work too i dont have ectoherbology tab either what the hell

Edited by Wellingtonn

Share this comment

1 hour ago, Wellingtonn said:

dont wanna necro this thread but i have the same issue only option i have on flower is inspect sacrifices wont work too i dont have ectoherbology tab either what the hell

Make sure that your game is updated and there are no mods that could cause this problem. If it still persist, you could post your logs and world files, so the devs could take a look at it.

Share this comment