A New Reign Beta isn't showing up

YunYun
  • Closed

Heya guys!

So, i have this tiny issue, i recently changed my steam name to something else, played a couple games, fine, but when i went to don't starve, i realized that it had reseted the game like if it was my first login, so i went to the servers list and every BETA servers were saying that i didn't had it installed, which i do! So i closed the game, went to proprieties > beta and realize that ''anewreginbeta'' isn't showing up there, only the defalt ''no beta - opt out of all beta programs'', so i tried to verity the files, steam said everything was fine, so i uninstalled the game and downloaded it again and it is still not showing up, what should i do????

optout.png

Steps to Reproduce
I renamed my steam name in to another name, tried to rename it back to the old name and nothing happened

User Feedback

The BETA branch is disabled now, since all the content has been released to the main branch.  Please check this thread for more information:

Share this comment

oh i had the same problem and when i saw THIS everything's okay

but not my worlds... they dissapeared

Share this comment

8 hours ago, Ms.Meloetta said:

oh i had the same problem and when i saw THIS everything's okay

but not my worlds... they dissapeared

In the post V2C linked he explains how to transfer the world data from the ANR beta to the main branch.

Your worlds are probably still there. The game just isn't looking in the right place.

Share this comment