Tooth Traps and caged birds

Tadasi
  • Fixed

Tooth traps
Everything seems normal with Tooth Traps till something activates them. When they are, by pressing Spacebar, you pick them up. When you hover over them, the right click to "replant" them is missing. I've tried pressing Shift, Ctrl, Alt. I had no other option than picking them up and "plant" them manually each time (7 times to be more exact). 

Caged Birds
I've played into a server from day 1 to day 34. When I came back to the game after 1 hour, my beautiful winter bird was missing (I was still in winter). Note to this issue is that along the first 34 days, I've done few brakes without closing the game completely(from Main Menu)  and my bird was still in it's cage. When I took the last break (1 hour long), when I came back the bird was missing (not dead, not dying). I've closed the game completely, came back into the game and the problem wasn't fixed. 
Best regards!

Steps to Reproduce
I've placed traps by McTusk. After he died on the traps, I pressed Spacebar as with any traps. The loot and part of the traps went into my inventory. Having instantly a full inventory, the Spacebar option made my character pick up the rest of the tooth traps on the ground, dropping them all over. I had to replant them all, one by one. That's when I've noticed the missing right click command on the tooth traps. Please allow replanting the tooth traps, using Spacebar, without picking the tooth traps too and please add the right click command to replant the tooth traps manually. I'm a player that likes Pierogi and I place a birdcage earlier than day 10. I had no issues with it will I came back in the game after an hour and realized I have a birdcage with no bird in it. Please make the bird not disappear when logging out of the game. Thank you

User Feedback

A developer has marked this issue as fixed. This means that the issue has been addressed in the current development build and will likely be in the next update.

Changed Status to Known Issue

Thanks for the report!

The tooth trap issue should be fixed.
The bird cage issue is known and being worked on.

• Thanks 1

Share this comment