Mysterious Energy disappearing when relogging

Luan Silveira
  • Pending

The mysterious energy disappeares when I leave the server and enter again

1928679094_ScreenShot04-28-21at08_46AM.thumb.PNG.6816cdbcb24db2d3e1ac1208332eeb5d.PNG

I'm doing an all bosses run and the celestial champion is the only one left. I collected all the material to build the siphonator but when I got back to the lunar island the mysterious energy was gone and I could not place the incomplete experiment.

I tried to see if it would happend in another world so I recreated the conditions in creative mode and when I relog on the server it was gone again.

*Side note: There were a few bugs that I encountered through this playthrough like the antlion and the oasis lake not spawning during summer unless I close and reopen the server.

Also there was a visual bug where I would pick up something and the item would seem to disappear and wouldn't make any picking up sound but it was actually picked and was invisible in my inventory. This bug was usually solved by manually replacing the slot where the item was with something else (then the image of the item would appear and in the correct amount).

Steps to Reproduce

client_log.txt

User Feedback

Found a weird solution

I hammered the altars and started trying different permutations of fissures (all the permutations were close enough) and by the fourth try it worked for some reason. I have no idea why this worked.

As you can see on the video by the night time on the clock the moonstorm event is already started. The initial placement of the altars did summon the mysterious energy and started the moonstorm event but it disappeared later. The moonstorm event continues to be active despite this bug.

If you don't have the patience to watch me moving the altar pieces around skip to 30s; 2min15s; 2min50s; 4min30s. Thats when I complete the different permutations 

Edited by Luan Silveira

Share this comment