Can't avoid Ancient Fuelweaver's bone-shell when players're beside "sea"

SpiderWarrior
  • Closed

Awww,he is unbeatable now :(

Like this:

322330_20190530180132_1.png

Steps to Reproduce
It's easy to repeat, bring him back and try to stand nearby margin.Just replace or add another way to deal this
  • Like 2

User Feedback

Awww,he is unbeatable now 

Just replace or add another way to deal this

How is he unbeatable now? I was able to do it and I hope they keep it like this. 

PROOF:

Spoiler

For once, you actually need to teleport outside the bone cage instead of cheesing it with the edge.  

If you're already capable of beating FW before this, you're more than capable of beating FW after this. The Bone Helm in your inventory and you're limited gear suggests to me that you're more than capable of killing FW (more capable than me even), but just want to be able to continue cheesing the bone cage :/

Side note: What's up with the weird text on your day count and your Lazy Explorer?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Share this comment

16 hours ago, lakhnish said:

How is he unbeatable now? I was able to do it and I hope they keep it like this. 

PROOF:

Reveal hidden contents

For once, you actually need to teleport outside the bone cage instead of cheesing it with the edge.  

If you're already capable of beating FW before this, you're more than capable of beating FW after this. The Bone Helm in your inventory and you're limited gear suggests to me that you're more than capable of killing FW (more capable than me even), but just want to be able to continue cheesing the bone cage :/

Side note: What's up with the weird text on your day count and your Lazy Explorer?

It costs a lot of armor and food, but I prefer to try and find other, normal, low-spend ways,If there's no more,I'll play this way.

I changed the font of my game,so that's what look's like now. https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=678340265

10 hours ago, jantonio said:

this does not need to be patched tbh, just be preped.

I'll try to find other methods if this gonna be official release,or....................  ╮(╯_╰)╭

Share this comment

8 hours ago, SpiderWarrior said:

It costs a lot of armor and food, but I prefer to try and find other, normal, low-spend ways,If there's no more,I'll play this way.

For armor, have you tried Snurtle Shells? They are easy to farm and mass produce, averaging about 7 shells every day and you only need 7-8 shells normally for FW too. This is me doing it as Webber with Snurtle Shells in this beta version.

I only used less than one Lazy Explorer and a stack of Taffy over Cactus (though you may need a little more Taffy). Taffy is probably the easiest way to mass produce sanity food b/c Bee Boxes just give so much honey.

Share this comment

On 2019/6/1 at 12:09 AM, lakhnish said:

For armor, have you tried Snurtle Shells? They are easy to farm and mass produce, averaging about 7 shells every day and you only need 7-8 shells normally for FW too. This is me doing it as Webber with Snurtle Shells in this beta version.

I only used less than one Lazy Explorer and a stack of Taffy over Cactus (though you may need a little more Taffy). Taffy is probably the easiest way to mass produce sanity food b/c Bee Boxes just give so much honey.

Yeah :p

Share this comment