Turning in 8th meal right before time is up causes teams to lose?

Vetpetmon
  • Pending

Might be a bit late (as this was from last night and I had to sleep), but this may either be a rare or common happening, but my team got the 8th meal snackrificed, but I had turned in the last item in a little less than 1 second before time was up and we had lost the game. Is this because even when you turn in food items, the timer still runs?

Screenshots below of the results.

I'm not too sure, but I believe (from my studying of the mechanics of the timer) that every meal you snackrifice, AFTER it is sent to the Gnaw, the timer pauses for a while. Just wanted to point that out and see if it could be fixed with some tewaks.

20180613201919_1.jpg

Steps to Reproduce
1. Turn in 8th (last) meal so that the animation of the meal being sent goes over the time limit.

User Feedback

I don't really understant this... when you reach the time limit you love, cannot avoid that. I also think that the time bonus activates only after the Gnaw evaluated it, which is a few seconds after you put the dish on the altar. I also don't see why is this only with the 8th dish? It should be the same no matter if you sacrifice your 1st, 8th or 20th dish.

Share this comment