Tournament Leaderboard Placement Issues:

Spaloo19
  • Pending

So recently my friends and I completed a gorge game at around 7 minutes before the official end of the gorge event. At the time, the 2 friends I was playing with were at the bottom of the leaderboard with one of my other friends, with a score a little less than 5500. Once we completed that last game we got a score of around 5700, and once the leaderboard updated, I took the place of the friend that was previously on the leaderboard, instead of a new placement of my two friends and I higher up with a better score. I hope this can get resolved soon, thanks to whoever fixes this in the future.

edit:fixed a typo

Here are some screenshots to show what happened

66CA054D-0E7A-42A1-8D2E-83BE67B10300.jpeg

D2D259FA-D58D-4BD9-B4A2-AD123D0963E0.jpeg

551E94E4-1403-4CDB-B1F8-4A2E3C9E32E9.jpeg

Steps to Reproduce
Playing a gorge match normally, to the best of my knowledge at least. Hard to reproduce now that it is over and all

User Feedback

We did key just as the plate was lifting up, before coins dropped. It might be the issue. Our last meal was a mushroom soup in a silver bowl according to our chef. (I was the farmer, so was running around planting, not paying as close attention to what he made).

We didn't know this was a thing, I wish we could have got a post about it so we would know and work around it, even if it is too late to make a hotfix.

We lost a lot of score but made it still, but I feel sorry for any teams that missed the board cause of this glitch.

Edited by TheOracle

Share this comment