The Timer Is Not Working Correctly

Ali Bun
  • Pending

Not sure if the Gnaw is suppose to lessen the clock every time you feed it, but it does..I'm not sure if you're suppose to gain a time bonus for feeding it or what but it makes it nearly impossible to do other task when the time lessens every time you feed it. We feed it the correct meals that it ask for but it doesn't add time so I'm just a little confused if that's a glitch or not.

We did a test to see if it was decreasing when we feed it the correct thing Mumsy asked for, the Gnaw wanted bread so we fed it bread on a silver dish. It cut of a noticeable amount of time with the awards of coins. It kept doing this when we feed it exactly what it asked for. If we're not suppose to have increased time I can understand that, but for us to be given decreased time for accomplishing what was asked for must be fixed. We can't proceed any further during the desert phase due to the clock being so low to due to feeding it the previous meals to gain money for the key.

I'm just asking to please check it out and fix it, thank you.

Steps to Reproduce
We feed it the correct needed meal, breads, meats, veggies, etc. Watch how it decreased a good chunk when you offer it meal.
  • Thanks 1

User Feedback