The game kicks randomly

shamirakamurua
  • Dupe

I always play Don't Starve Together: The Gorge but today i had some problems with the game.. The game kept kicking me randomly in the middle of the game, this problem made me lose the 7 dishes achievement and the no plates achievement, it happened 5 times from now on, this problem really bothers me and it needs to be fixed, i don't know if the servers are bad or not, everyone in the lobby gets disconnected.I got sick of this problem pretty quick and my friends are too. Anyways hope you help! (here is a example of what happens:)dont starve together the gorge you got disconnected ile ilgili görsel sonucu

Steps to Reproduce
I was playing Don't Starve Together: The Gorge | The servers can be bad, i think there is nothing with us to do because it happens to everyone in the lobby...
  • Like 1

User Feedback

Still having the same issue today. Random kicks during my livestream. Not making a separate thread for what has already been reported. Just had a viewer get kicked when we put the key in to complete run (17 dishes/930 Appeasement points/No failed dishes/Match Time 33:55).

Reporting this as of 6:50pm CST on 06/20/2018

Share this comment

Changed Status to Dupe

Patch 274406 is live now, which we hope will solve some of these issues. Please let us know and paste your logs if you continue experiencing problems. Thanks!

• Thanks 1

Share this comment