Reset all recipes

Okutan
  • Pending

The recipes are resetting, I'm trying to get them all but they do not stay fixed for more than 1 real day.
 The reset time is about an hour by what I have realized so far.
 The recipes continue to disappear no matter the outcome of the game, they are recorded for a few hours. Can start or close the game, but some time later they are fully reset.

unknown.png

unknown.png

Steps to Reproduce
Start the game, I enter the gorge, I make the recipes, I register, the next time I start my game, they are reset.

User Feedback

9 hours ago, Wolves92 Cute said:

you do get exp for relearning them cause i did

No, i don't get any exp.

Share this comment

I have the same issue when I switched laptop.. I'm trying to do a backup and see if it loads, because I'm turning my unbutu back to windows since I'm having issues with unbutu using controller .

update: save data does NOT work, I reuploaded the save data to my other laptop but it still missing the recipes. this is annoying, i really want to reset my newer laptop but i can't do it without losing all the recipes.. i still need 9 more to get the achievement

Edited by ItsPirrip

Share this comment

There is way to get all discovered recipes back! (without recipes you not discover yet)

Just put other "Klei" folder from the other computer documents (you need to have all discovered recipes at the other computer) and just replace yours folder by it. This has already helped many people. I can give you mine folder if you want.

Share this comment