Missing Cosmetics

MaxwellMain
  • Fixed

My cosmetics seem to have disappeared from the main game after I left the beta. The weirdest part is the cosmetics I got in The Forge beta replaced my cosmetics entirely. Please help. Image from my game and my steam inventory to give an idea on what's missing

Screenshot (679).png

Screenshot (680).png

Steps to Reproduce
I was playing The Gorge beta and decided I wanted to go back to the base and game all my cosmetics minus the ones I got in the Forge beta were there. How that happened I'm not even sure

User Feedback

A developer has marked this issue as fixed. This means that the issue has been addressed in the current development build and will likely be in the next update.

I commented on one of these earlier - all you have to do is simply go to Documents>Klei>DoNotStarveTogether>client_save and delete the files inventory_cache and inventory_cache_sig. This is what I did and it seemed to work.

Share this comment

54 minutes ago, gohoq said:

I commented on one of these earlier - all you have to do is simply go to Documents>Klei>DoNotStarveTogether>client_save and delete the files inventory_cache and inventory_cache_sig. This is what I did and it seemed to work.

Okay thanks

Share this comment

3 hours ago, gohoq said:

I tried that and nothing happened? Any other ways?

Share this comment