I can't join in my friends server to play the Gorge

PixelFlatTop
  • Pending

So I can join in my friend's server or a custom match with them and if I made a custom match they can't join in, because the server keeps saying "Error the server is not responding" and I wanna play with then and has well play the Gorge until it ends. but when I go to quick match it lets me in and I can play but not with my friends. and they try to invite me but still I can't join in. I don't what happen, even my friends try everything to help me join the and play the Gorge, we try all we can but still no success.

dontstarvetogether_error.png

Steps to Reproduce
I was just waiting for my for my friend to finish a match
  • Sad 1

User Feedback

Same problem as well, got REALLY bad after this latest update.  pretty much all games are unjoinable atm it seems

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

Share this comment

I am encountering the same problem. My friend can't join the server I create and I cannot join the server they create. Please help!

Share this comment

On 6/18/2018 at 11:26 PM, Clwnbaby said:

Same problem as well, got REALLY bad after this latest update.  pretty much all games are unjoinable atm it seems

Share this comment

Yup,same thing.I can't join my friend server,and he can't join mine.But we both can join any other server,which is weird.I hope Klei fixes this

Share this comment

Same problem, my 2 friends and I wanted to play today June 23 2018 and we can't join our custom games :( We really want to play, please someone help us.

Share this comment

The only way my friends and i have been able to join a custom match is we look for the name of that game and enter it that way, so set up your passwords and join your friends! Enjoy~

Share this comment