Level and skins reset

Strawberrysicle
  • Closed

Before explaining my problem, let me answer a question you might be thinking:

1) Are you talking about The Forge BETA, because you know levels and skins from that resets, right? Whilst I did play the beta, no, I am not talking about that. I know your level and skins acquired during beta are reset.

Now that that's out of the way, I'll explain my issue. As soon as The Forge was officially released, I started playing it. I played for a couple days or so, in which those days I had required a level of 20 something and a good amount of skins. However, I took a break from DST for a couple days after that, and upon playing the game today, I noticed my level had been reset to 1 and my skins I had acquired were no longer there either. Although I doubt much can be done about this since I didn't happen to take any screenshots of everything, I do hope that something can be fixed about this. Also, I hope this can help anyone else whom have happened upon this problem as well. I'd also like to know whether or not there is a way to check back in order to verify that I indeed gained those levels and acquired some skins. If there's any way to do that/fix this issue, please let me know. For now, I'll sadly have to accept the absence of my beloved skins and level.

PS. I attached log files that were requested except the .mdmp file. Couldn't find anything like that after following the steps below, so my apologies. Thanks in advance!

Steps to Reproduce
No idea.

User Feedback

EDIT: It seems SOME skins are actually still here, but EVERYTHING else I acquired is gone for some reason.

Wardrobe: Only Winona's pants (Welder's Boots) remain.

Emoticons: Nothing remained.

Portrait Frames: Nothing remained.

Profile Icons: Some happened to remain (aka. Chester, Krampus, and Sleepy Dragonfly), but the rest are gone.

Vignettes: Nothing remained.

Share this comment

According to our logs, you got to level 26 during the beta, and in the live build you are at level 13. I checked the items, and everything looks correct on your account. Those beta levels and items were left behind on the beta server. If you earned levels other than the 13 you have now, then unfortunately we have no record of it on that account. Is it possible that you were playing on another account at the time?

Share this comment

18 hours ago, PeterA said:

According to our logs, you got to level 26 during the beta, and in the live build you are at level 13. I checked the items, and everything looks correct on your account. Those beta levels and items were left behind on the beta server. If you earned levels other than the 13 you have now, then unfortunately we have no record of it on that account. Is it possible that you were playing on another account at the time?

Thank you very much for the reply. This is the only account I've played on. Maybe I was just confused between the two, but, thinking back on it, when I noticed my level was reset back to one and everything, I still had those 4 items I mentioned above. I hadn't opened any chests at that point. So, it doesn't make sense for me to have those...I don't know. Perhaps I was just confused, though. I apologize for the inconvenience, and thank you again for your response. Have a wonderful day!

• Like 1

Share this comment