The Forge Server Drops and Bad Connections

ChKnPcKn3
  • Pending

I played the beta and everything went smoothly, very little lag and even fewer drops. Now that the official release is out I've had nothing but problems. I can't seem to get through a session without the server disconnecting or lagging horribly. Sometimes at character select screen connection is good then suddenly drops down to poor and then back up to good. When the match starts all is well for a few minutes then suddenly drops. Some drops are accompanied with bad lag, but most are very sudden. It has become tedious and annoying.

Everything on my end seems fine: good internet connection/speed, good ping, no mods, everything up-to-date. 

I've really enjoyed The Forge and hope I can play more of it, but if this continues I won't be able to. 

Thanks for any and all help.

Steps to Reproduce
Normal play.

User Feedback

Hi. Next time this happens, could you please attach your client_log.txt to this report.

Also, what country are you in? 

• Like 1

Share this comment

47 minutes ago, ScottHansen said:

Hi. Next time this happens, could you please attach your client_log.txt to this report.

Also, what country are you in? 

I'm in the US. 

It hasn't been as bad today. Perhaps there was just an influx of players putting strain on the servers? I don't know, but if this occurs again I will post here with the included client_log.txt. 

Thanks.

Share this comment