The Scrappy Werepig does not spawn after Killing The Nightmare Werepig from caves

Keknutui
  • Pending

In the new patch, The Scrappy Werepig is no match after Killing and rewinding time.

Steps to Reproduce

1.Kill Nightmare Werepig in caves.

2.Wait for the Scrappy Werepig spawn.

User Feedback

If you're using the console. Try skip 1 day for 20 times, dont skip 20 day for once.

It works when I do it in my world.

Daywalker's respawn is strangely different from the other bosses, requires days change 20 times Instead of a period of time equivalent to 20 days.

Edited by Cassielu
  • Like 1

Share this comment

Could you upload your world or send it to me in a private message if you do not want the world out in public?

• Like 1

Share this comment

1 hour ago, JesseB_Klei said:

Не могли бы вы загрузить свой мир или отправить его мне в личном сообщении, если не хотите, чтобы мир стал достоянием общественности?

I have some difficulties. Can you write how I can upload a file with the game? 

Edited by Keknutui

Share this comment

7 hours ago, Keknutui said:

All done :wilson_flower:

I am seeing the mod Don't Starve Alone being installed which is removing shards when a world is ran to try to limit system resources. The spawning mechanic of the Werepig is one that relies on both of the server instances running to go back and forth because the game was told that there is two instances to use for world generation. You may be able to tell the mod author to look at shard_daywalkerspawner and to force its location to where the main instance is at.

• Like 1

Share this comment

9 hours ago, JesseB_Klei said:

Я вижу, что устанавливается мод Don't Starve Alone, который удаляет осколки при запуске мира, чтобы попытаться ограничить системные ресурсы. Механика появления оборотня зависит от того, что оба запущенных экземпляра сервера перемещаются туда и обратно, потому что в игре было сказано, что для генерации мира можно использовать два экземпляра. Возможно, вы сможете сказать автору мода, чтобы он посмотрел на shard_daywalkerspawner и перенес его местоположение туда, где находится основной экземпляр.

Yes, everything is working now :wilson_love:

Share this comment