1. The rift will not despawn until a player approaches it. This is recorded in the video below:
2. Under certain conditions (ones I could not determine confidently, but suspect have to do with reloading while the rift is active), the rift will not despawn properly. TheWorld.components.riftspawner:GetDebugString() will return Lunar Rifts ON - Number of rifts: 1 | Rift spawn time: - despite the fact that no lunar rift can be found, even with c_countprefabs and c_gonext. If you check the rift via riftspawner:GetRifts(), you will see that rift:IsValid() returns false.
1. Let rift spawn
2. reload the world(?)
3. Let the rift spawn all of its brightshades
4. notice the rift hasn't gone away, approach the rift
5. notice that it disappears as soon as you get a certain distance near it
6. check number of the rifts in the world with print(TheWorld.components.riftspawner:GetDebugString()) and see that it might say a rift still exists
A developer has marked this issue as fixed. This means that the issue has been addressed in the current development build and will likely be in the next update.
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!Register a new account
Already have an account? Sign in here.Sign In Now