thermal stones.. fix them!

joepunx
  • Pending

this world was generated with a fresh install and no mods installed.  if you fix this bug ill play this bucket -o- poop again and  ill film  the other bugs that helped me decide to down rate this game with over 500 hours game play. this issue has been evident for the last 100 hours of game play. does not seem to be a problem for summer but with the way this came about (suddenly and never left)i suspect that will be next. and thats why im not wasting anymore time till this is confirmed fixed. other issues are not as major as this one and happen randomly. in short i can deal but this one is a deal breaker for me.  

Steps to Reproduce
exist in winter

User Feedback

First it would be nice to have a general idea of what the problem is without having to watch a 7 minute video. Secondly, it appears you have shipwrecked installed which is undergoing framework changes. Now that they have included rog into shipwrecked that means they have been breaking things to make it work (which I assume is a necessary evil). Klei has informed us they are aware of this and want to fix it, so I think its fair not to be too harsh on them, yet.

Also, I made a post on just this subject the other day but I haven't been playing enough to be sure what the problem is.

Share this comment