Sea creatures spawn on land

YiinHikari
  • Fixed

Hi, sorry if I make this thread in wrong way, is my first time. I searched into the whole list but didn't find this bug so I posted it here.

It is simple: many times I found sea creatures spawning on land, and behaving normal (as if they were on sea).

2016-03-04_00003.thumb.jpg.21de7d713618d

2016-03-04_00004.thumb.jpg.818c9ca747095

2016-03-04_00001.thumb.jpg.fd1f18e2ee216

And one time I found crabs on the sea.

2016-03-04_00002.thumb.jpg.6856602d6c707

I have to say that I used a modified world (by the settings) but I didn't used any mod at all, I was playing justĀ  with the game features. This world have "a lot of a lot" of things (like some animals) so I don't know if was that what caused the bug. I found waterbeefalos on land in very much islands but don't know if that is a bug or if it is possible (they was allways anger, was in mild season).

Steps to Reproduce
Settings I used (complete and in order): default, very long, very short, very short, very short (don't judge me please, was a chill party), mild, long day, less, less, lots , lots, yes, yes, less, no, lots, more, lots, default, more, more, more, default, lots, more, more, default, lots, lots, more, lots, lots, default, default,default, lots,default, more, more, more, more, more, more, less, more, lots, more, more, more, yes, more, more, more, more, none, more, less, default, none, less, default, less, default, lots, default, less, lots, less. If this is not clear I will write each setting before the configuration I used. With this settings I just played and found that I show in the screenshoots. (did not used the console in any time)
  • Like 1

User Feedback

A developer has marked this issue as fixed. This means that the issue has been addressed in the current development build and will likely be in the next update.