ROG Bugs

MastrixX
  • Pending

Hello Guys, 

I dont know why but there is no rog bugs section when at the moment it is the part of the game with the most bugs. Just to name some that ive experienced  : 

-cant build certain items even with proper materials and right machine placed to prototype (happenned to me for luxury fan and spider eggs as webber)

-glommers statue doesnt spawn a flower or give blueprint for old bell when mined

-a lot of mods that have map icons simply dont work (they icons they promise dont show, i dont think this is a mod problem cause its not the mods that changed)

-koalephant doesnt run away from u 

- and so many more....

these r a list of some of the stuff that ive experienced it would be nice if u guys can post some stuff that u have faced and also would benice if someone from klei could tell me when ALL the bugs will be fixed so that ROG stop being reign of bugs. (Just cause shipwrecked is the newer dlc dont be forgetting about ROG its all part of your great game, plz fix it)

Steps to Reproduce
uuuum i listed a bunch of stuff. this is more to discuss all the rog bugs

User Feedback

i wanted to second that 

-glommers statue doesnt spawn a flower or give blueprint for old bell when mine. 

a little farther back in the bug reports, this bug was changed from a known issue to having been fixed but there still seems to be issues with it.

Share this comment

Although these happen in RoG, they are bugs caused by SW. You technically posted this in the right section, but if you want to report Vanilla/RoG bugs, you can do so in the Don't Starve Bug Tracker.

Also, only report 1 bug per report, please. This actually helps the dev keep track of which bugs have been fixed already and which haven't. Thank you :)

6 minutes ago, martinezxerxes said:

a little farther back in the bug reports, this bug was changed from a known issue to having been fixed but there still seems to be issues with it.

The issue has been fixed by the devs, which means the next update that will be released will contain the fix for this issue.

Edited by ImDaMisterL

Share this comment