Not so Seaworthy after all...

ProdigalKing88
  • Fixed

I had just found the Seaworthy for the first time!  It had been a tough and arduous 17 days, without much understanding of the world around me, and I was eager to escape to the familiar stomping grounds of my old nemesis Maxwell--at least I would feel safe there.

So, I loaded up upon the Seaworthy vessel.  Apparently, the seas were too rough, and the Seaworthy was proven "less than," as I crashed...

2016-02-19_00001.jpg

Steps to Reproduce
To be perfectly honest, I'm not sure what steps actually caused it. I found the seaworthy, I had a rather full inventory.... A backpack on, no helmet of any sort, an axe in hand. I activated the Seaworthy, and boom. Crash. If it may be of any importance, I didn't currently have a RoG or vanilla saves, only this Shipwrecked and a separate 7-day shipwrecked world. (I [b]DO[/b] own RoG, of course, just no active save files)

User Feedback

A developer has marked this issue as fixed. This means that the issue has been addressed in the current development build and will likely be in the next update.

Okay, I just reloaded the game, and can add the following information:

The file, though apparently corrupt, still appears as an option.

The second one on the list is the file that crashed.  It apparently TRIED to restart? When selecting it, you can see that it still shows it as a SW game.  But, when loading it up, instead of "generating world" information, it goes to the black load screen, then crashes out with the same message as from above.

2016-02-19_00002.jpg

2016-02-19_00003.jpg

Share this comment

On 2/20/2016 at 10:03 PM, ProdigalKing88 said:

Okay, I just reloaded the game, and can add the following information:

The file, though apparently corrupt, still appears as an option.

The second one on the list is the file that crashed.  It apparently TRIED to restart? When selecting it, you can see that it still shows it as a SW game.  But, when loading it up, instead of "generating world" information, it goes to the black load screen, then crashes out with the same message as from above.

2016-02-19_00002.jpg

2016-02-19_00003.jpg

Did you solved it already? i'm tried that in day 389 with webber and my game crashed.... i don't want to miss my effort

Share this comment