Crash after entering volcano

stl1234
  • Pending

Once again, I enter the volcano with Wilbur, walk around a bit, then game crashes to desktop. Repro steps are from what I remember. I don't have a concrete set of steps, but this is the second time the game crashed with the similar set of steps. I do have a backup of the game a few (game) days before the crash if you are interested.

Attaching the game log, there is no entry in the windows event log or a minidump I can see.

log.txt

Steps to Reproduce
1. Play as Wilbur. 2. Enter Volcano 3. Open map, Walk around a bit so that Wilbur runs 4. Open map again while he's running. 5. Close the map, walk a bit. It crashed here.

User Feedback

This seem to be consistently happening for me. A bit of time (a minute?) after entering the volcano the game crashes. Adding longs from last time in this comment. "CapyChristian" has my save, which I recall correctly was 2-3 days before my second volcano visit. It should help repro the issue.

log.txt

Share this comment

One additional note. The crash does not happen when I log back in and load the game again (which loads from the save inside the volcano). It also does not happen when I leave the volcano.

Share this comment