Pass The Story

This is going to be my own, "pass the story around" thread. If you don't know what that is, it's that we have one character (Wilson) and I start then you guys add a paragraph then add another, then add another and so on.

THE RULES:

-Only I am allowed to give deaths. You can request a death, and I can set it up, or you can just set up a situation where Wilson is most likely to die and I will have him be killed.

-There are no turns, but you aren't allowed to add two paragraphs in a row or add two paragraphs in one post.

-You may post twice in a row, but you must be out of character symbolized by OOC.

-Gory scenes are allowed, but I don't want it every other second.

-Have fun!

Another thing, every time Wilson dies, he may find a relic of his past lives on the islands such as eyebones found in campsites if one of the previous Wilsons had an eyebone or even a rare item in a large housing area. Anybody can post that Wilson found them, but it can't be every five seconds. You can also place down relics by yourself. If Wilson has a payprus he can write down a letter to another live, but you must specify what the letter says, but Wilson has no memories of previous lives and cannot send a direct letter to himself in a future live. The only memories he has are of before getting pulled into the Don't Starve world and various survival tactics only from previous lives, though he can get creative with his survival methods.

Wilson awoke in the strange world. He jolted upright. "Where am I?" Wilson screamed fearfully. He got up. Upon looking around, a scream echoed. It was like a birdsong, but gruffer. Wilson instantly ran quickly away from the scream into some plains. He stopped when he noticed the rabbits. Food? No, they had horns. They could probably damage him. Wilson hopped into a bush and studied them. He was trying to study, but something was moving beside him. Wilson made a sharp gasp and jumped out to see the creature. It came out and ran away, arms flailing. It was only a turkey. Wilson made a relieved exhale, and if on cue, it turned around. Wilson instantly noticed the red liquid around it's mouth. It looked like crushed up berries, but Wilson thought it was blood. Wilson backed up slowly, fearfully. The turkey seemed to have noticed that Wilson was backing away and looked confused and then realization took over his mind and it seemed as if it was smiling, then a look of hunger crept into it's eyes. Wilson said to himself, "This is no ordinary turkey. I shall call it a... gobbler."

Almost as if in acknowledgement of it's new moniker, the "Gobbler" let out a couple of loud gobbles before rapidly gobbling away in fright. Wilson, about to give chase, was stopped by the sudden realization that any meager amount of happiness and joy latent in his immediate surroundings seemed to wither away and die as a tall thin shadow began to eclipse and overtake him as the sky began to darken. An agitated and malefic voice came from right behind him,

"Say, pal, at least your predecessors had the good manners to wait for an introduction,"

as a shadowy tendril began to curl and snake around Wilson's body, constricting at first, until what felt like a slimy, yet oddly smokey, hand emerged from the black muck, now twisted around him, and began tilting poor Wilson's face toward the origin of that commenter.