• Incorrect or stuck artwork, displaying the wrong "state" of items

ISAWHIM
    • Pending
      Bug Type: General
      Game Version: U43-526946-V

Various places... This is a common issue in all the games, every build I have ever played. A bug that doesn't seem to be handled yet.

The issue: Items display the wrong "state", either they are flipped, or just not functioning. Vents look "open" when they are "closed", or the reverse. Happening to automated and non-automated vents. Fuel tanks look empty when they are full, on space ships. (Mostly seeing this on the oxylite section, but I have seen this on the petroleum tank a few times. Reloading shows it empty when it is full.)

I have also seen this for doors, on rare instances.

NOT-gates and temp-sensors and "pipe germ sensors". Again, these are just ones I noticed, as they caused me to investigate the "issues" which were not actual issues.

Rare instances, batteries... Displaying "stored power", but being "empty", or the opposite.

Attached is a picture, similar to one posted in another bug, but the other "half" which shows the vents seem to be stuck open, even though the temp-sensors appear off. (Some of the vents are correct, it is the temp-sensors indicating the wrong state, but most of the vents are incorrectly being drawn as open.)

Just to clarify, it's not that the "sensors are borderline", turning on and off fast. The temps are clearly nowhere near the set range, being set at 110F but actual temps are 100.8F. (So it's not like it was mid-open or mid-closed. It's just the wrong "state" for what the vent is actually sitting at.)

User Feedback

There are no comments to display.