Another batch of bug fixes to the Shipwrecked beta. I think the most noticeable one will be that Crocodogs and Sharx shouldn't spawn and attack the player seemingly at random now, caused by the cormorants dropping roe on the water as they naturally do. Also, resurrection stones were saving players who drowned at sea, but were not being used up in the process, so I hope no one got too used to that.
There is a bug with Tar Extractors producing endless tar even when turned off that I have not been able to reproduce on my end. I have some code in that I'm hoping will help stop it from happening but without knowing the real cause it's hard to say. If someone is able to reproduce this error, please let us know what your steps are.
This update is live on the "beta" build on Steam.
- Fixed a bug where crafted items would come out wet.
- Coral reef’s grow time reloads properly now.
- Dropping roe into the water won’t spawn sharx on the player (the cormorants were being trolls).
- Growables can now advance multiple states when off screen instead of one maximum.
- Resurrection stones will now work properly when a player drowns.
- The player won’t pop about when planting elephant cacti now, so they can’t sometimes get stuck between them.
- Some trawlnets shouldn’t remain forever now.
- The surfboard won’t kick off flotsam while in the player’s inventory.
- Sharkx should not spawn on land now.
- Fixed some anim issues in Vanilla Don’t Starve.
- Fixed a freeze at the key binding screen.
- Fixed missing % character from the character set.
- Possible fix for the “endless” tar extractors.
- Fixed a bug with “brainless” investigating Floaty Boaty Knights.
- Cooked tropical fish animation bug fixed.
- Fix for an animation bug on plantables being picked while windy.
- Fat Packim will revert back to regular Packim properly now.
- Flup spawner won’t block building placement now.
You can join in the Discussion Topic here.
If you run into a bug, please visit the Klei Bug Tracker.