Hey everyone! Today's patch fixes several crashes and issues when playing the Base Game, so that should work much better now if you try it.
There is a known issue that OSX versions of public_test crash if you have any mods subscribed.
Take care and have a good weekend!
New and Improved
- Added Starmap Interplanetary Payload inflight sound
- Base Game: All traits, including skill-granting traits, which aren't specific to Radiation or Multi-Asteroid space have been merged down to the Base Game
- Base Game: Radioactive Contaminants are no longer present in the base game
- Base Game: Rads tool is no longer available in the base game sandbox tools
- Increased the amount of Cobalt Ore in the Swamp
- Classic Style Terra Cluster’s second asteroid:
- Worldgen: Removed Jungle and added Forest.
- Worldgen: Moved starting location down so it doesn’t appear right below the crust.
- Base Game: Removed a number of Spaced Out!-specific entries from the Codex
- Base Game: Storages no longer drop their contents when loading a base game save into the preview build.
- Base Game: Removed message saying 0 research modules installed on the base game starmap screen.
- Base Game: Suit durability is "Indestructible" by default in Base Game
- Base Game: Fix crash when building a Molecular Forge in Base Game
- Base Game: Remove Spaced Out! recipes from the various cooking stations, preventing crashes.
- Base Game: Removed the artifact analysis skill from the Aesthetic Design skill
- Base Game: Fixed issue causing some Spaced Out! content to show up in the codex when playing the base game
- Entombed Building Diagnostic now works
- Various typo fixes and description tweaks
- Improved performance of opening the Load Game screen by 50%
- Fixed stutter at the Main Menu caused by the Resume Game button refreshing. Also improved its performance by 70%
- Fixed a performance issue with the Entombed Buildings Diagnostic
You can join in the Discussion Topic here.
If you run into a bug, please visit the Klei Bug Tracker.