Hi friends, we've got some updates to the Diamond Press as well as a couple crashfixes and restoring the missing valves. Another update to the modding system comes with this as well, I'll be updating the relevant posts shortly. Thanks and have a great weekend!
- Increased Diamond Press recipe mass and work time leading to significantly more diamond throughput.
- Diamond press radbolt storage capacity adjusted to 2x diamond recipe radbolt requirement.
- Added Rover Codex entry
- Modding: Harmony dll now targets the 4.7.1 .net framework. Mod projects will have to be re-targeted to compile.
- Radbolt Engine and Diamond Press meters are more granular.
Worldgen: Tuning changes to the Terra Cluster Spaced Out style (WIP)
- Added small number of Frozen biomes below the surface
- Added guaranteed Cool Salt Slush and Cool Slush geysers
- Increased amount of water in the starting biome
- Slightly increased starting biome size
- Decreased size of Barren biome
- Worldgen: Marshy Asteroid's Experiment 2B is now located further away from the surface.
- Meter Valves are now available in Spaced Out again.
- Fixed crash on Rocket landing with DLC disabled.
- Fixed issue preventing change of Duplicant selection in the skills screen.
- Update DLC toggle popup text as a download is no longer required.
- Game now properly restarts when toggling DLC from the main menu.
You can join in the Discussion Topic here.
If you run into a bug, please visit the Klei Bug Tracker.