Today's update includes some significant tuning to the Space POIs, as well a couple crash fixes and lots of polish and new sounds. Thanks for taking the time to check out these work-in-progress features and giving us your experiences, we really appreciate it!
- Added sounds to plant mutations.
- Added Botanical Analyzer sounds + duplicant interact sounds.
- Added sounds for second Spaced Out! main menu duplicant.
- Added Radbolt Rocket Engine Sound.
- Added Space POI resource mass distribution values to details screen.
- Updated Diagnostic Screen criteria UI.
- Space POI resource tuning changes.
- Updates to material research center art.
- Added placeholder Gravitas pedestal art.
- New Harvestable Space POI artwork.
- New Harvestable Space POI descriptions
- Fixed typo in Materials Study Terminal.
- Fixed line drawing layout issue in research screen.
- Fixed issue causing drillcone to be functionally shorter than its artwork.
- Fixed issue allowing extra artifact harvesting from space POIs
- Fix rocket engine startup animations not playing sometimes.
- Fix another case where rockets would appear to be on the pad right after loading, even if they were in flight.
- Diagnostic suggestions (such as rocket in space without destination) now show in white text instead of a nearly invisible grey.
- A default sprite is now substituted for missing UI icons instead of crashing.
- Downgraded possible crash when ores melt to a log warning.
- Fixed crash that could occur when selecting the printing pod.
You can join in the Discussion Topic here.
If you run into a bug, please visit the Klei Bug Tracker.