Today's patch contains fixes for some common crashes that have cropped up, as well as fixing new seed delivery strangeness related to mutants.
- Sublimation Station emission cell moved one space down to make it consistent with the Oxygen Diffuser and to prevent emissions from destroying solid cells above
- Worldgen: Fixed an issue preventing some POIs from being selected.
- Fix crash when two different mutations of Sleet Wheat or Nosh Bean land in the same spot
- Fix a case where plant mutations weren't being copied between seeds correctly. This was leading to weird behaviour and crashes in various places. Fixes duplicants dropping seeds when taking from a stack in a locker
- Prevent Duplicants from fetching multiple seeds of different mutant types. Fixes seeds being dropped if they were in a locker next to each other
- Fixed crash unpacking Interplanetary Payloads during or after landing
You can join in the Discussion Topic here.
If you run into a bug, please visit the Klei Bug Tracker.