We've got a patch for Spaced Out! that enables mutations on Sleet Wheat, Nosh Sprouts, and Gas Grass. It also fixes a few crashes and other bugs. Enjoy, and have a great weekend!
- Sleet Wheat and Nosh Sprouts now roll for mutations across their entire crop, rather than not at all
- Gas Grass is now a normal seed producer for Spaced Out
- Symbol tinting/scaling works for all plants now. This creates new visual differences for Bountiful, Exuberant, and Juicy Fruits mutations
- Revised Metallic biome icon
- Rocket Port building strings updated
- Updated Simplified Chinese strings
- Saturn Critter Trap no longer says it can mutate its seeds
- Hooked up missing Saturn Critter Trap Seed artwork
- Fix crash when toggling compost on mutant seeds
- Fix a case where multiple rockets launching on separate worlds could emit gasses into the wrong world or not at all
- Only play the "launch ignition" animation on rockets when taking off, not landing
- Fix case where rocket ports would appear to be offline even though they were loading or unloading a rocket
- Worldgen: Fixed border temperature gradient sometimes having its temperatures swapped
- Worldgen: Extreme temperature borders now have a less extreme temperature in the middle
- Pause screen now appears above other screens
You can join in the Discussion Topic here.
If you run into a bug, please visit the Klei Bug Tracker.