One last patch before tomorrow's release, we've cleaned up a bunch of the Interplanetary Launcher behaviours and added a new building, the Targeting Beacon, for guiding those payloads in to a dedicated landing site. Enjoy!
- Added Targeting Beacon building, which guides Payloads to land in a more consistent location
- Updated Chinese translation
- Tweaked Beeta radiation emission values
- Updated Uranium item and UI artwork
- Interplanetary Payloads are smaller on the cluster map and don't have names, constant paths, or progress bars
- Launch cost of the Interplanetary Launcher is reduced and varies by distance. Decreased radbolt storage capacity
- Interplanetary Payloads instantly land when in orbit just like rockets
- Interplanetary Launcher requires power when launching
- Interplanetary Launcher can now be toggled by automation
- Updated art and animations for the Interplanetary Launcher
- Fixed more cases where Duplicants would have incorrect facial effects
- Orbital Cargo Module and Interplanetary Launcher now can transport items in the Edible, Cooking Ingredients, and Medicine categories
You can join in the Discussion Topic here.
If you run into a bug, please visit the Klei Bug Tracker.