Hi friends! A small patch before the weekend with some fixes to Duplicant radiation exposure.
- Added "Radiation Balance" line item to Duplicant's condition panel
Cosmic Radiation now falls off on a curve instead of linearly.
- Constructed tiles are now effective shielding from cosmic radiation
- Note: Radiation shielding is not fully implemented for all sources of radiation yet.
- Renamed nuclear reactor to Research Reactor
- Minor HEP art revision
- Art revisions to Research Reactor meltdown and dead animations
- Improved descriptions on Atomic Collider and Research Reactor
- Fixed issue preventing Duplicants from recovering from radiation exposure at the proper rate
- Remove Unity splash screen
- Fixed issue with placer art on Uranium Centrifuge
- Fixed a bug that caused sidescreen titles to not update if you clicked from one building with a sidescreen to another
- Removed "(Original)" suffix from plants
Hooked up correct Lead artwork
You can join in the Discussion Topic here.
If you run into a bug, please visit the Klei Bug Tracker.