Hey all! Along side the Totaly Rad Update for Spaced Out! we've got some fixes for the base game of Oxygen Not Included:
- Added an OpenGL configuration to the game as a workaround for certain startup issues. If you've been unable to launch the game, try changing your Steam startup option in Oxygen Not Included > (Right-Click) Properties > General > Launch Options, add -force-glcore and relaunch the game.
- Hatch falling animation revisions
- Fixed Hatches floating in the air after being wrangled while burrowed
- Adjusted Hatch collider offset when burrowed making it easier to click on
- Fixed physics where objects would slide into walls instead of away from them
- Fixed drag area tooltip
- Fixed loading Sandbox Tools’ disease settings when trying to load Radioactive Contaminants in the base game
- Updated base game to use the same strings file as Spaced Out! to streamline translation efforts
You can join in the Discussion Topic here.
If you run into a bug, please visit the Klei Bug Tracker.