Another patch on the Testing Branch. Thanks for all the feedback!
- Removed periodic debug pausing that was accidentally added.
- Partial fix for Wind Tunnel requiring gas underneath to function
- Fixed the melting temperature of solid Methane
- "Underway" text on starmap screen is now localizable
- Duplicant age in Bio panel is now localizable (known issue: age is always 0, which will be fixed in the next patch)
- Fix solid flaking temperature deletion. Uses the actual energy required for the melt, as well as the SHC of the transition element.
- Insulated pipes/vents are now blue in the Plumbing/Ventilation overlay, rather than orange, to differentiate them more from radiant pipes/vents
- Update strings for Chinese, Korean, and Russian
- Outhouse now handles dirt correctly. Dirt is consumed per usage (13kg), Polluted Dirt output now includes Dirt used (6.7kg -> 19.7kg). Dirt is not destroyed on clean (it's dropped with the Polluted Dirt), and is not returned in full on deconstruct. A full supply of dirt is required to become usable after cleaning.
- Duplicants and Robo-Miners should no longer infinitely dig. Please let us know if you see any new oddness with digging.
You can join in the Discussion Topic here.
If you run into a bug, please visit the Klei Bug Tracker.